Simply Kashmir with Gulmarg
avg per person
Srinagar, the summer seat of the government of the state of Jammu and Kashmir has long been one of Indiaâs most popular tourist destinations. In part, this has had to do with the multi-layered character of the city and its several attractions. And in part, this is because Srinagar serves as the base for the numerous places of interest and immense natural beauty that lie within Kashmir â and for most places, this remains the access point. Up to Indiaâs Independence in 1947, only the cream of the country traveled and holidayed in Kashmir.
Jammu & Kashmir
Srinagar - Arrival
welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, being your tour of 'Exotic Kashmir'. You will be transferred to hotel. After freshen up enjoy your day in Srinagar sightseeing covering the famous Mughal Gardens Nishat Bagh, Abode of Pleasure on the shore of the Dal lake, Shalimar Abode of Love built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. Also visit Pari Mahal & Cheshma Shahi . Rest of the day free for shopping on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
excursion - sonmarg (92 kms/2 hrs).
Today after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonmarg (Golden Meadow). Sonmarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (on direct payment). While returning back to Srinagar visit Kheer Bhawani Temple, the most important temple for the followers of Historical Vedic Religion in Kashmir, known as the Kashmiri Pundits. Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar-Gulmarg- - 60 kms
After Breakfast Enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 mts above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows; it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Arrive and Enjoy a Gondola ride own cost (Gandola ride is subject to weather conditions) to Khilanmarg (1st Phase) for a breathtaking view of Nanga Parbat. One can opt for gondola cable car ride for 2nd level too on direct payment basis, subject to availability and weather conditions .Thereafter time is free for activities on your own. You may enjoy an optional sledge ride on the snow covered slopes (on direct payment basis). Dinner overnight in Gulmarg Hotel.
Gulmarg– Pahalgam (136 kms / approx 4 hrs)
Today after an early breakfast leave for Pahalgam, the Valley of Shepherds via Srinagar. Drive through saffron fields; visit Awantipura ruins of an 1100 yr old temple of Lord Vishnu. Drive through the pine forest and along the Lidder River. Arrive Pahalgam and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
In pahalgam local sightseeing
Today after breakfast, depart for excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Starting point of Amarnath Yatra & Betab valley at own cost, Located on the way to Chandanwari, the valley was named Betaab after the bollywood movie by the same name! Earlier known as Hajan Valley, after the release of the movie, it was renamed as major part of the movie was shot here. also visit to Aru Valley – Aru Valley is a tourist spot 11 km from Pahalgam noted for its scenic meadows, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river at own cost. Evening drive back to Srinagar . Dinner Overnight at the hotel in Srinagar.
Pahalgam - Srinagar 96km
Today after breakfast, check out from hotel and leave for Srinagar. check in houseboat and enjoy shikara ride in World Famous Dal Lake, enjoy the beautiful sun set. Dinner overnight in Houseboat.
Srinagar Airport – Drop
After Breakfast check out from Houseboat and Leave for Srinagar Airport to Catch Flight for Home. END OF TOUR WITH MEMORABLE MOMENTS……..
- 2 Nights in shrinagar (Hotel Four seasons Resorts OR similar)
- 1 Night in Gulmarg (Hotel Zahgeer Continental OR similar)
- 2 Nights in Pahalgam (Hotel The Regency / Queens Park OR similar)
- 1 Nights in Srinagar Houseboat (Rose Mary Group of Houseboats)
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar on MAP basis
- 6 Breakfast 6 Dinner
- Transportation in a Pvt Air conditioned vehicle (Innova) including all sightseeing.
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
- Service of an English or Hindi-speaking chauffeur.
- Toll charges.
- Government Tax (GST 5%)
- Train / Air Fare.
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any increase of cost due to political disturbance / bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring
- Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Coorg, Wayanad etc As They Are Hill Stations.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Rates will be valid till 30th Sep, 2019.
- Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.