Beautiful Singapore with Malaysia
avg per person
Singapore’s unending entertainment options, diverse kitchen, vibrant vibe and proximity to India have made it one of the most sought after vacation destination for us. Perfect for families, couples and even singles, Southeast Asian gems Singapore and Malaysia offer a varied bunch of activities that promise a memorable trip for everyone. Singapore might be one of the most expensive places on the planet, but if planned smartly, a trip to the Lion City need not cost you an arm and a leg.
- 4 Nights Accomodation in Singapore (AQUEEN HOTEL LAVENDER /Similar )
- 3 Nights Accomodation in Malasiya (IBIS STYLES KUALA LUMPUR FRASER BUSINESS PARK/Similar )
- Accommodation with breakfast in standard room category.
- All tours & Transfer on SIC basis
- All Taxes
- 4 Nights Singapore
- Singapore Airport to Singapore Hotel
- Singapore Hotel to Malaysia Hotel
- City Tour of Singapore with English Speaking Guide - SIC Basis
- Gardens By the Bay (Double Conservatories) Including Return Transfer - SIC Basis
- Sentosa & S.E.A. Aquarium + Maritime Experiential Museum + Typhoon Theatre + Ice Cream Combo Package with Return Transfer (1 way Cable Car, Wings of Time- 2nd show) - SIC Basis
- Universal Studios Ticket with Return Transfer - SIC Basis
- SIC - Airport transfers (Airport > Hotel > Coach Station)
- SIN > KUL Coach Tickets
Malaysia- Truly Asia:
- 3 Nights Kula Lumpur
- 03 Indian Dinner Veg Coupon With Out Transfers
- SIC- Pick up Coach Terminal to Hotel
- SIC- Drop Hotel to Airport KUL
- City tour of Kuala Lumpur by Night including KL Tower (Observation Deck) - SIC Basis
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park ticket with return transfer - SIC Basis
- Flight Cost
- Visa Cost
- Night Safari: Per Person @INR 2500
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not Mentioned in the inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Rates will be valid till 30th September , 2019.
- Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early checkin will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Please note guest have to compulsory provide at least one traveler PAN CARD copy at the time of confirmation for International booking.
- Passport should be valid at least for 6 Months before the date of returning.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 15 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.