avg per person
Shirdi is a small village in Kopargam taluk in Ahmadnagar District of the Maharashtra State. When Sai Baba, the great ascetic first arrived from Panthri village in Maharashtra in 1858 to Shirdi, it was only a tiny hamlet of 80 thatched houses with mud walls. A man of principle, Sai Baba, as he was lovingly called by his Hindu and Muslim followers, devoted his entire life in teaching the common path of Hinduism and Islam.
ARRIVAl IN SHIRDI - SHIRDI SIGHTSEEING
Pickup From shirdi by 10 AM. And Go for Via Nashik-Trimbakeshwar-Pancahvati- sightseeing And After That Go For Mumbai After 10 pm Check In the hotel And Over Night Stay in Hotel.
MUMBAI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning visit Siddhivinayak temple, Mahalakshmi temple & Haji Ali, Gateway Of India, Colaba Market, Babul Nath Temple, visit the famous Chowpathy beach, then drive to Nariman point have a breath-taking view of Marine Drive called the Queens Neckles.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive Go For a Shopping. evening visit ISKON temple & Juhu Beach. After 10 pm Mumbai Airport/ Railway Station for drop with ever memorable moments of your exotic trip…
- Pick Up at Sirdi & Drop at Mumbai.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Unlimited Wi-fi service .
- All Tours And Transfer are private basis.(Innova car)
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water daily during the stay.
- All Taxes.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In SurfaceTransport.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid atthe time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost@2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.