avg per person
Perched in the Himalayas, Bhutan is the last Buddhist Kingdom in the world. Unique, both environmentally and culturally, Bhutan attracts tourists from far and wide. With our carefully designed Bhutan tourism packages, travelers cannot only enjoy a soothing vacation at reasonable rates but also take delight in its tourist attractions, tasty food, nightlife, and shopping. With a myriad of tourist attractions and experience to cherish for, there’s no doubt how this nation managed to garner the title of ‘Land of Happiness’, for the happiest people on this earth are living in Bhutan only!
Arrive - Bagdogra
Pick up from Bagdogra/NJP/Siliguri and drop at Phuentsholing hotel Overnight stay in Phuentsholing.
Phuentsholing to Thimphu transfer
After breakfast, proceed to the immigration counter. Complete all the immigration formalities at Permit Office . Transfer to Thimphu, enroute halt at Chuzom to take photographs of confluence of two rivers of Bhutan. Overnight stay at Thimphu
Thimphu sight seeing
After breakfast visit as below ● BBS Tower - you can take a eye soothing view of the entire Thimphu valley ● KuenselPhodrang - World largest sitting Buddha bronze statue ● Takin preservation - National animal of Bhutan preservation center. ● Handicrafts Market- where you can enjoy youe shopping near clock tower. ● Trashichhodzong - lighting evening view (the fortress, main house of the monastery body and the administration of the country) ● Bhutan Post office- personalize your own stamp Overnight stay in Thimphu
Thimphu to Punakha transfer
After breakfast, transfer to Punakha. En-route visit Dochu La – A mountain pass where on a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. Enjoy lunch at DrukWangyel Cafe (at own cost). After lunch visit as below • Chimi Lhakhang - also known as Chime Lhakhang or Monastery or temple, is a Buddhist monastery in Punakha District, Bhutan Overnight stay in Punakha
Punakha to Paro transfer
After breakfast, proceed for Paro and visit as for sightseeing as below: • RinpungDzong - which has a long and fascinating • history. • Ta Dzong - National Museum
After breakfast, visit as below. Chele la Pass excursion- Early morning drive to Chele-la pass. After driving through blue pine & rhododendron forest for 45 km, reach Chele-la pass (3988 meters). From this point one can have superb views of Mount -Chomolhari&JichuDrakey. This is a very good place to walk around for few minutes enjoying the view. Later in the afternoon drive to Paro same way back. Overnight stay in Paro.
Depart from Paro to Phuentsholing
After breakfast, transfer to Phuentsholing Hotel. Overnight stay in Phuentsholing.
Phuentsholing to Bagdogra
After breakfast depart for Bagdogra Airport on your schedule time with your sweet memories.
- 2 Night in PHUENTSHOLING (Osel or Ramada)
- 2 Nights in THIMPHU (TashiNamgay/ Metta Resort /Udumwar or similar)
- 2 Nights in PUNAKHA (Drubchhu or Zhingham Resort or Khuru Resort or similar)
- 2 Nights in PARO (TashiNamgay Grand /Druk Hotel / Park Hotel or similar)
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All permit
- 14 Seater Vehicle Ex. Bagdogra.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- All taxes.
- Flight Cost
- Personal Expenses like Entry charges, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Any Extra Meals.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the tour itinerary or run by union vehicle...
- Any entry fees for museum, park, Jeep safari , Elephant Safari or anything else.
- Anything is not mentioned in the inclusion..
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.