ESCAPE TO SRI LANKA
avg per person
SriLanka traveling is worth. Only the air tickets the same prices as the world everywhere, but you spend inside Srilanka worth than most of the countries. ... Sri Lanka Wonder of Asia is definitely worth visiting.
AIRPORT/ PINNAWALA/ KANDY
Arrive at Bandaranaike International Airport. Meet, Greet and respectively transfer from Airport to Pinnawala.The Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is one of Sri Lanka's most popular tourist attractions. The orphanage's population has now mushroomed to around 65, making it the world’s largest collection of captive elephants. The elephants here range in age from newborns to elderly matriarchs, and include orphaned and abandoned elephants, as well as those injured in the wild. Transfer from Pinnawala to Kandy. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kandy which is a UNESCO world heritage site. The historic city about 480m above sea level surrounded by mountains was known to Sri Lankan as kandauda rata, which means the hill country. Kandy was home to Sri Lanka’s last independent kingdom, which survived two centuries of colonial incursion before finally falling to the British at the beginning of the nineteenth century. Visit the temple of the tooth, the Peradeniya university campus and catch a panoramic view of the picturesque town from upper lake drive. Early evening, you will visit a Kandyan dance performance and be treated to a spectacular fire walking finale. Kandy is also famous for its shopping, gems and jewellery, handicrafts, batiks, silks and lot more. And you will have the opportunity of browsing to your heart’s content. Overnight stay at Hotel.
KANDY/ NUWARA ELIYA/ KANDY
After breakfast at hotel and transfer from Kandy to tea plantation. One the way visit The Royal Botanical Gardens. Visit A Tea Plantation And A Tea Factory, Where The Best Tea In The World Is Produced. Here You Could Observe All About The Process Of Manufacturing Tea. You Can Also See How Tea Is Graded. Taste A Cup Of Pure Ceylon Tea In The Factory. Transfer from Tea Plantation to Nuwara Eliya. Nuwara Eliya meaning "the city of dawn" is the town at the highest elevation (about 2000m above sea level) in Sri Lanka and itstallest peak, piduruthalagala (2555m) could be seen from here. The city, established by the British in the nineteenth century, and known as "Little England" and is a popular holiday resort for Sri Lankans & tourists due to its cool climate and quaint colonial feel with its little bungalows surrounded by hedgerows. Nuwara Eliya is also the heart of the tea country and you can visit a plantation and a factory enroute here and witness how the famous "Ceylon Tea" is brewed. Transfer back to Kandy. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast at Hotel, transfer from Kandy to Bentota. Overnight stay at Hotel.
BENTOTA/ GALLE/ BENTOTA
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Madhu Ganga boat ride. Later proceed for day trip to Galle. The Port of Galle – Sri Lanka’s 04th biggest town is 115 km south of Colombo and close to Hikkaduwa. Galle is a town rich in history and in fact, was the centre of Dutch rule in the 17th century. The majestic Galle Fort bears ample testimony to that fact. The City of Galle is one of the best-preserved colonial-era cities in Southeast Asia, and has been declared a World Heritage City. Galle was a major port in Sri Lanka and still handles shipping and cruising yachts. The Dutch Museum, Groote Kerk (Great Church) and the National Maritime Museum are some of the famous tourist attractions in Galle. The city is also famous for its delicate handmade lace and ebony carvings. The Galle International Cricket Stadium has also contributed to enhance the image of the city as a sports destination since of late. Transfer back to Bentota. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast at Hotel transfer from Bentota to Colombo. Day at leisure on your own for shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
COLOMBO – Departure
DAY 06 : COLOMBO – Departure Have breakfast at Hotel and later proceed for a city tour of Colombo. Colombo is the largest city and former administrative capital of Sri Lanka and is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life and remnants of a bygone colonial era. Due to its large harbor and its strategic position along the East-West sea trade routes, Colombo was known to ancient traders 2,000 years ago. However it was only made the Capital of the island when Sri Lanka was ceded to the British Empire in 1815. The main city is home to a majority of the Sri Lanka’s corporate offices, restaurants and entertainment venues. On this tour you will visit many of the historical, religious and commercial sites of Colombo including the historic and bustling Fort and Pettah, the elite residential Cinnamon Gardens, the Galle face Green, Viharamahadevi Park and much more. Transfer from Colombo to Airport for departure.
- 05nights’ Accommodation in 3*Hotels
- Breakfasts & Dinners Equivalent to the number of nights stay (Colombo dinners will be @ a restaurant for 05* option)
- Complimentary Gem Gallery Visit
- Complimentary Kandy Cultural Show –·
- Gem Gallery visit is a must to obtain the complimentary coupon for Kandy Cultural Show
- Complimentary Spice Garden visit
- Transportation in A/C Vehicle on PVT Basis
- Services of English-Speaking Guide
- Arrival & Departure Assistance at the Airport
- City Tour & Shopping
- Applicable Taxes
- 500ml X 02 Mineral Water Bottles – per person per day throughout the tour
- 5% worth of discount voucher for ODEL
- BUY LKR 6000 worth CASINO Coupons and get a Discount of LKR 1000 – INCLUDING Lunch/Dinner and extra snacks/drinks while playing @ Bally’s Casino
- Complimentary SIM card on arrival
- Wheel chair for disable people – This should be notified prior the arrival
- Complimentary cut fruits @ Mawanella Spice Garden
- Any Expenses of a Personal Nature
- Tips & Portage
- Meals Other than Mentioned Above
- Camera & Video Permits
- Visa fees
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Entrance Fee for the attraction
- Gangaramaya Floating Temple in Colombo – USD 02 per person
- Temple of the Tooth Relic – USD 07 per person
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage – USD 05 per person
- Maadu River Ride – USD 18 per boat upto 6 pax. Any additional pax USD 2/-
- Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery – USD 02 per person
- Bentota Water Sports (Jet Ski, Banana Ride, Tube Ride) – USD 10 per person
- Gregory Lake – USD 02 per person
- Victoria Park – USD 02 per person
- Minimum 2Pax travelling together.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Rates will be valid till 30th September, 2019.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance. The payment can be made by CASH, DEBIT CARDS, NETBANKING or CHEQUE ONLY.