Day 01: Delhi – Corbett
Pickup Delhi Airport drive to corbett, After reaching check into the hotel & Evening free for lesiure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Corbett.
Day 02: Corbett – Nainital
Morning after brekfast Enjoy jungle safari at the Corbett National Park(at your own cost). After that transfer to Nainital. Check in Hotel. In the evening, enjoy shopping at the Mall Road. overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03: Nainital
After Breakfast go on a sightseeing tour, beginning with boating on the famous Naini Lake (at your own cost) and visit to the holy Naina Devi Temple. After that, visit famous tourist spots like Naina Peak, SnowView and Lands End etc. . Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Nainital – Delhi drop
Pickup Delhi Airport drive to After that transfer to Delhi Airport/Railway Station for your onward.
||The Corbett View Resort|
||Rio Grand Hotel, Nainital|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- Flight/Train Cost Extra.
- Entrance Fee to Any Sites and Camera Permit Fees.
- Rohtang Pass Entry Permit
- Tips to Guides/Chauffeurs.
- Lunch, or any extra Meal not mentioned on the above Inclusions/Program during the Tour.
- Heater Charges extra payable at Hotel if required by the guest.
- Early Check in or Late Check out Charges.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Jungle Safari at the Corbett National Park.
- Shopping at the Mall Road.
- Boating on the Famous Naini Lake
- The Holy Naina Devi Temple.
- Snow View and Lands End
- Rates will be Valid Till March, 2023.
- This is just a Quotation. No Booking has made yet. Hotels/ Flights are subject to Availability at the Time of Booking.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the Availability or else we will suggest you to similar option before Confirmation.
- Please Note Standard Check-In Time is 13:00Hrs and Check-Out is 10:00Hrs. Early Check-In will be as per Hotel Policy which may Cost Extra Amount at the Time of Arrival.
- Vehicle is not allowed to pick up guest inside railway station / Airport in JUMMU hence our driver will coordinate with you for the same.
- Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. From Tangmarg to Gulmarg road may be closed due to heavy snow only chain tyre vehicles are allowed client need to pay directly for that.
- Outside cab is not allowed to have any kind of Sightseeing in Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonamarg due to union issue and also due to eco-friendly zone and guest need to pay directly for that.
- Car charges of Pahalgam sightseeing for Aru Valley/Betaab Valley/Chandanwari Rs.2000 per cab Extra. Car Charges of Sonamarg local Sightseeing for Thajwas Glaciers Maximum Rs.2500 per cab Extra. Pony ride in Pahalgam upto Baisaran valley maximum Rs.600 per head extra. Pony ride in Sonamarg upto thajwas glaciers maximum Rs.650 per head extra.
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
- AC will work only in plain road and will be switched off during Hill drives.
- It is not advisable to travel during night, if necessary it will be charged extra.
- Any cause arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, strikes, etc. to be borne by client which is directly payable on the spot.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/ weather condition is Non-Refundable.
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu and are on a buffet system basis. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra. In room dining will be at an additional cost and has a different menu altogether. For any food related service issue we will not be responsible
- All Activities can be booked directly at different prices by guest in the destination point. Company & Drivers will not be responsible for any cost fluctuations.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all Packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package.)
- Confirmation/ Voucher of the Final Packages are Subject to Receipt of 100% Payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the Package Value in Advance.
- Full Payment must be done before 10 Days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is included in the Package, then Full Cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the Time of Booking.
- The Payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Google Pay, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The Payment can also be made by Debit/Credit Cards with Extra Cost of 2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Once the Invoice is generated, No further Discounts will be entertained.
- If the guest requires GST Input Invoice, in that case Guest have to provide their GST Certificate at the time of Confirmation. No Amendment will be entertained after the completion of Tour.
- In case of any Cancellations, please refer to Cancellation Policy below and Refund will be processed within 07 working days as per the terms in Bank Account only.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the Availability. If the suggested Hotels are NOT available at the Time of Confirmation, then we will provide you the similar option for the same before confirming any hotel.
- Confirmation of the Package is subject to Receipt of 100% Payment i.e., 50% of the Payment as Advance and Balance to be Paid before 10 Days of your Tour starts.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation: No Retention Charges.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation: 50% Retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100% Retention.
- Please Note: Service Charges will be applicable @Rs.1000/- Per Person in case of any Cancellation of the Land Package before Cut-off Date.
- Due to COVID-19, Any Cancellation due to these reasons, will be liable for refund as per Hotel Policy only. In that case, if the Hotel offers us the Credit Note, then we are bound to provide you with the same.
- Please Note: Air Ticket Cancellation charges will be as per Airline Company Policy (Please Check before booking the Tickets) Lapwing Vacations are not liable for any charges taken by Airlines for any cancellations or changes. If Airline Reschedule the Time or Date of any flight due to which if further tour gets effected, we will not be liable to make any changes in the Land Package and there will not be any reimbursement for the same.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above Itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the Guest. All other services which are not Paid by the Guest to the Company are suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that services or Pay the Cost for the same.
- Check-In and Check-Out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the Timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any Loss or Additional Cost incurred by the Guest while taking the Tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the Tour.
Assumption Of Risk
You understand and accept that your proposed tour may expose you to inherent dangers including but not limited to Covid, physical exertion, equipment failure, or the activity itself. You acknowledge that alterations to the schedule itinerary or activity may be made as necessitated by weather, group size, road transport, road closures, illness, lockdowns, or other factors, you agree to accept the decisions of the tour leader or representative and you accept that neither we nor the providers of services can be held responsible for expenses or inconvenience incurred as a consequence. You acknowledge that the enjoyment of your tour or the holiday is derived in part from travel beyond the safety risks of a life at work or at home, and you accept and assume all the risks involved.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT UNDERSIGNED FOR ANY CLARIFICATION