Kerala is known for Luxury Honeymoon at Kerala, beautiful beaches, verdant forests (a rich rain forest covered with green grass, trees, and plants) and picturesque backwaters along with brightly painted boats. Get set to create a ton of romantic memories and treat yourself to Luxury Honeymoon at Kerala. Whether you’re looking for a Luxury Honeymoon package to relax and pamper yourself, special holidays in Kerala with your partner.
Re-create your life again and add a little spice to it with exciting Luxury Honeymoon at Kerala tour packages. Discover Kerala tourism, Explore our exciting Kerala Honeymoon packages with luxury Kerala vacation packages. Lapwing Vacations Pvt. Ltd. offers great deals on various vacation packages. Lapwing Vacations Pvt. Ltd. offer customized Kerala Tour & Luxury Honeymoon Packages. Plan a trip to Kerala and its various tourist attractions with Luxury Honeymoon at Kerala tour packages.
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
Arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park – open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to
see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar – Alleppey
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey. Check in at the resort. Relax at the resort/enjoy the resort facilities. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Alleppey
After the relaxing breakfast proceed to visit Alleppey backwaters. Take a cruise (Optional) through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the boat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages. Also visit the famous Alleppey beach. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Day 05: Alleppey – Kovalam
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Kovalam. . On arrival at Kovalam check in at Hotel. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic beach resort. Relax at the resort/Spend the time at beach side. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 06: Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After breakfast proceed for Trivandrum city tour. Visit Padmanaba swamy temple, Trivandrum museum, zoo and Veli tourist village etc. Evening back to Kovalam. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 07: Kovalam – Trivandrum (Tour Ends)
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out Hotel and drive to Airport / Railway Station for departure.
|Destination||Hotel Name||Room Type||Meal Plan|
|Munnar||Club Mahindra Lake
View Resort (5*)
Vasundhara Lake Resort
|Kovalam||Turtle on The Beach
|Arabian Sea View||MAP|
- Arrival assistance
- Welcome Drink on arrival at all the hotels
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan will be on MAP (Room + Breakfast + Dinner) at all the hotels
- One Hour Sunset Cruise at Alleppey
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Sedan (At disposal – As per the itinerary from 08.00 AM to 07.00 PM)
- Cake, Candle light dinner & Room Decoration at Alleppey Once during the stayAll toll, parking fee, driver bata & fuel cost.
- Flight/Train Cost Extra.
- Entrance Fee to Any Sites and Camera Permit Fees.
- Tips to Guides/Chauffeurs.
- Lunch, or any extra Meal not mentioned on the above Inclusions/Program during the Tour.
- Early Check In or Late Check Out Charges.
- Mandatory X-Mas, New Year Eve Supplementary charges that should be paid by the guest directly to the hotel concern.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Highest Peak Anamudi
- Cheeyappara Waterfalls
- Tea Plantations
- Eravikulam National Park
- Nirlgiri Tahr
- The Mountain Goat Of South India
- Tea Museum
- Munnar Town
- Tea Estates
- Matupatty Dam
- Echo Point
- Kundalay Dam
- Pothenmedu View Point
- Blossom Park
- Alleppey Backwaters & Cruise
- Alleppey Beach
- Kovalam Beach
- Padmanabha Swamy Temple
- Trivandrum Museum & Zoo
- Veli Tourist Village
- Trivandrum City Tour
Houseboat Terms & Conditions:
In case if you are opting for Houseboat in Alleppey/Kumarakom the below Terms and conditions will be applied.
- Check-In Time 12:00 Noon and Check-out Time 09:00AM.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage (For Family/Couple) and not sharable.
- Houseboats are accompanied by Navigator and Cook.
- Meal Plan: (Typical Kerala Cuisine will be provided in all the meals, if you require any other cuisine inform on prior basis)
- Start with a Welcome drink.
- Followed by Lunch
- Morning Breakfast
- 06:00PM to 08:00AM Houseboat will be stationed and cruise will start again from 08:00AM till Check-out.
- AC Deluxe Houseboat: AC is operational only from 08:00PM to 06:00AM (24Hrs AC required will be charged Extra on informing prior to Arrival)
- AC Premium Houseboat: Full Time AC Available.
- As it just a Traditional Houseboat, service quality will not be equivalent to the Hotels but it will be Well Maintained, Neat and Clean with proper hygiene (there might be fishy smell and mosquito in surrounding as houseboat will be moving and stationed on Lake only).
- Rates will be Valid Till 10 Oct, 2021.
- This is just a Quotation. No Booking has made yet. Hotels/ Flights are subject to Availability at the Time of Booking.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the Availability or else we will suggest you to similar option before Confirmation.
- Please Note Standard Check-In Time is 13:00Hrs and Check-Out is 10:00Hrs. Early Check-In will be as per Hotel Policy which may Cost Extra Amount at the Time of Arrival.
- Only Non-AC Rooms are provided in Munnar and Thekkady as they are Hill stations.
- Anything related to Ayurveda will be charged extra and it will be directly borne by the guest.
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary.
- AC will work only in plain road and will be switched off during Hill drives.
- It is not advisable to travel during night, if necessary it will be charged extra.
- Any cause arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, strikes, etc. to be borne by client which is directly payable on the spot.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/ weather condition is Non-Refundable.
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu and are on a buffet system basis. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra. In room dining will be at an additional cost and has a different menu altogether. For any food related service issue we will not be responsible.
- All Activities can be booked directly at different prices by guest in the destination point. Company & Drivers will not be responsible for any cost fluctuations.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all Packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package.)
- Confirmation/ Voucher of the Final Packages are Subject to Receipt of 100% Payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the Package Value in Advance.
- Full Payment must be done before 10 Days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is included in the Package, then Full Cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the Time of Booking.
- The Payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Google Pay, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The Payment can also be made by Debit/Credit Cards with Extra Cost of 2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Once the Invoice is generated, No further Discounts will be entertained.
- If the guest require GST Input Invoice, in that case Guest have to provide their GST Certificate at the time of Confirmation. No Amendment will be entertained after the completion of Tour.
- In case of any Cancellations, please refer to Cancellation Policy below and Refund will be processed within 07 working days as per the terms in Bank Account only.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the Availability. If the suggested Hotels are NOT available at the Time of Confirmation, then we will provide you the similar option for the same before confirming any hotel.
- Confirmation of the Package is subject to Receipt of 100% Payment i.e., 50% of the Payment as Advance and Balance to be Paid before 10 Days of your Tour starts.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation: No Retention Charges.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation: 50% Retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100% Retention.
- Please Note: Service Charges will be applicable @Rs.1000/- Per Person in case of any Cancellation of the Land Package before Cut-off Date.
- Due to COVID-19, Any Cancellation due to these reasons, will be liable for refund as per Hotel Policy only. In that case, if the Hotel offers us the Credit Note, then we are bound to provide you with the same.
- Please Note: Air Ticket Cancellation charges will be as per Airline Company Policy (Please Check before booking the Tickets) Lapwing Vacations are not liable for any charges taken by Airlines for any cancellations or changes. If Airline Reschedule the Time or Date of any flight due to which if further tour gets effected, we will not be liable to make any changes in the Land Package and there will not be any reimbursement for the same.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above Itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the Guest. All other services which are not Paid by the Guest to the Company are suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that services or Pay the Cost for the same.
- Check-In and Check-Out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the Timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any Loss or Additional Cost incurred by the Guest while taking the Tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the Tour.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT UNDERSIGNED FOR ANY CLARIFICATION