DAY 1: ARRIVE AT CHANDIGARH / DELHI & PROCEED TO SHIMLA (5HRS)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Chandigarh/Delhi Railway Station/ Airport & drive to Shimla (120Kms/ 05Hrs). Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Overnight in the hotel.
DAY 2: SHIMLA – KUFRI EXCURSION WITH LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
After breakfast visit to Jakhu Temple, Shivalik Ranges to Kufri. Enjoy Pony riding or yak riding (at your own cost). Later proceed to Naldhera which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Overnight in the hotel.
DAY 3: SHIMLA TO MANALI (9HRS)
After breakfast drive to Manali by road (270 Kms. / 07 Hrs.). Enroute visit to famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall. Overnight in the hotel.
DAY 4: MANALI – LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
After breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing of Manali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for “Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
DAY 5: MANALI – SOLANG VALLEY VISIT- ROHTANG PASS EXCURSION – AT OWN COST.
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass. Dinner & Overnight at hotel. (Note: Rohtang Pass pay at directly payable)
DAY 6: MANALI – DALHOUSIE (350 KMS/ 10HRS)
After After Breakfast check out hotel & Transfer by road to for Dalhousie. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Day at leisure to small town. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 7: DALHOUSIE – KHAJJIAR
Morning after breakfast. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 8: DALHOUSIE – AMRITSAR / CHANDIGARH / DELHI
After Breakfast check out hotel later drive to Amritsar. Proceeds to visit the famous Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh), Hall Bazaar for Shopping, Activities same day: – Visit to the Wagah Border for the Indo-Pak evening Parade Ceremony Overnight in Amritsar.
Manali Green Hotel/ Similar
Shining Star Resort/ Similar
- Accommodation at the Hotels mentioned or similar on MAP
- 07 Breakfast + 07 Dinner
- 01 Rooms on Triple sharing Sharing
- Transportation in a Private AC vehicle (Etios) as per the Itinerary and
- Transfer with All Sightseeing Except Rohtang Pass (Nov to May Closed).
- Government Tax
- 24Hrs customer helpline
- Assistance on Arrival/Departure.
- Flight/Train Cost
- Entrance Fee to Any Sites and Camera Permit
- Rohtang Pass Entry Permit
- Tips to Guides/Chauffeurs.
- Lunch, or any extra Meal not mentioned on the above Inclusions/Program during the Tour.
- Heater Charges extra payable at Hotel if required by the
- Early Check in or Late Check out
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the
- The Mall and The famous Ridge
- Jakhu Temple
- Shivalik Ranges
- Kufri Excursion
- Pony Riding or Yak Riding (at your own cost)
- Later proceed to Naldhera
- Kullu sightseeing
- Kullu Shawl factories White Water Rafting in River Beas (at your own cost)
- Hadimba Temple
- Tibetan Monastery
- Lord Buddha
- Tankha Paintings
- Vashistha Temple for “Hot & Cold Water Kund”
- Club House
- Solang Valley
- Rohtang Pass
- Subhash Baoli
- Excursion to Khajjiar
- Golden Temple
- Jallianwala Bagh
- Hall Bazaar for Shopping
- Wagah Border
- Rates will be Valid Till March, 2023
- This is just a Quotation. No Booking has made yet. Hotels/ Flights are subject to Availability at the Time of
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the Availability or else we will suggest you to similar option before
- Please Note Standard Check-In Time is 13:00Hrs and Check-Out is 10:00Hrs. Early Check-In will be as per Hotel Policy which may Cost Extra Amount at the Time of
- Rohtang Pass Entry Permit is not included in the Package as it is based on the subject to availability and Company do not guarantee that the permit will be available at the time of Arrival at Rohtang
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as per rule of Manali taxi
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
- AC will work only in plain road and will be switched off during Hill
- It is not advisable to travel during night, if necessary it will be charged
- Any cause arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, strikes, to be borne by client which is directly payable on the spot.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/ weather condition is Non-Refundable.
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu and are on a buffet system Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra. In room dining will be at an additional cost and has a different menu altogether. For any food related service issue we will not be responsible
- All Activities can be booked directly at different prices by guest in the destination point. Company & Drivers will not be responsible for any cost
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all Packages (Please Check Inclusions in the )
- Confirmation/ Voucher of the Final Packages are Subject to Receipt of 100%
- Receipt of 50% of the Package Value in Advance.
- Full Payment must be done before 10 Days of
- If Air Ticket is included in the Package, then Full Cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the Time of
- The Payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Google Pay, Cheque or Cash
- The Payment can also be made by Debit/Credit Cards with Extra Cost of 5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Once the Invoice is generated, No further Discounts will be
- If the guest requires GST Input Invoice, in that case Guest have to provide their GST Certificate at the time of Confirmation. No Amendment will be entertained after the completion of
- In case of any Cancellations, please refer to Cancellation Policy below and Refund will be processed within 07 working days as per the terms in Bank Account
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the Availability. If the suggested Hotels are NOT available at the Time of Confirmation, then we will provide you the similar option for the same before confirming any
- Confirmation of the Package is subject to Receipt of 100% Payment e., 50% of the Payment as Advance and Balance to be Paid before 10 Days of your Tour starts.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation: No Retention
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation: 50%
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100%
- Please Note: Service Charges will be applicable @Rs.1000/- Per Person in case of any Cancellation of the Land Package before Cut-off
- Due to COVID-19, Any Cancellation due to these reasons, will be liable for refund as per Hotel Policy only. In that case, if the Hotel offers us the Credit Note, then we are bound to provide you with the
- Please Note: Air Ticket Cancellation charges will be as per Airline Company Policy (Please Check before booking the Tickets) Lapwing Vacations are not liable for any charges taken by Airlines for any cancellations or changes. If Airline Reschedule the Time or Date of any flight due to which if further tour gets effected, we will not be liable to make any changes in the Land Package and there will not be any reimbursement for the
Terms & Conditions:
- The above Itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the Guest. All other services which are not Paid by the Guest to the Company are suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that services or Pay the Cost for the
- Check-In and Check-Out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the Timing of the respective
- Company is not responsible for compensating any Loss or Additional Cost incurred by the Guest while taking the
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT UNDERSIGNED FOR ANY CLARIFICATION